Thursday, September 27, 2012

Christmas in July - Date Night Idea






Ok, if you know me you know I'm a little cheese at times but hey that makes life different and fun. I found this idea on Love, Actually. It was on our list I gave my husband for Christmas last year which I posted about here.

Around here it's been hard to get in a date night but I knew my husband was coming home for the night so I pulled this together last minute. We had such a great time with it though.

First I pulled out the Christmas lights and draped them over the curtains. Then I pulled out some Christmas movies for him to choose from. We also had hot chocolate ready and don't forget the present!

We know it's hard to get to date night every week but I feel it's very important to take the time to be together. This was great for us cause we were able to relax together after the kids had gone to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...