Saturday, June 23, 2012

Vinegar and the Microwave

I believe vinegar is my new best friend! It cleans everything, wither that's mixing it with dish soap or using it just with water it has so many uses. I know many of you have seen where you can put it in the microwave with water and heat it up for 5 minutes and it will soften all the stuck on stuff so you can just wipe it up...well I gave it a shot! Now my microwave wasn't really that dirty but it was all STUCK on pretty good so I thought what the heck, it won't do any harm in trying!! Here's the results!!



Make sure you clean your screen so you can see all the spots cause they're there...it was very easy to just wipe off though! I did have to use my nails to scratch a few off but it didn't take much!! So go a head and give it a shot all you need to do is...

1-2 cups water
1-2 Tbsp vinegar

put in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 5 minutes...wait...they wipe off!

REMEMBER!!! The water will boil in the microwave and has been known to bubble up and splash people after being taken out of the microwave so be safe...it will be hot!!!

After I was done with the inside, I dipped my rag into the vinegar and water and wiped down the outside! Worked well there too!! Make sure not to get your fingers in the water though, it will still be home (learn from my experience!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...