Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Update

Well things have been really crazy around our house and I'm finally getting back on track. I'm sorry it's been a few days but last week on Friday my little girl was attacked by our dog. I ended up having to take her to the ER but she is doing better now and back to her busy self. As for my dog we ended up giving her to the pound, heartbreaking! That was one of the hardest things I've had to do in awhile. She has been my best friend for so long and such a great companion. It was just clearly out of the blues. So I've been busy trying to take care of Megan and getting my house back in order. Unfortunately I haven't been able to keep up with getting my dishes done like I was hoping but I'm back in business now and hoping to make it to the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...