Thursday, December 15, 2011

Date Night - drive in

So it's really hard for us to get in date nights and by my husbands standards it's not a date night if the kiddos are there...this makes it hard because I'm still nursing so we're on limited time if we do anything. He might just loss with the kiddos having to be gone but thank goodness for nap time and bed time:)
So then I had to find ideas where we could still have a date but stay home at the same time...hummm.



I found this great idea that I always wanted to do with the neighbors during the summer but I never thought of it as a date night... it's perfect, just like a drive in! Show a movie outside under the stars (rent a projector & put up a sheet as your screen.) I can't wait to give this a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...