Thursday, December 1, 2011

Holidays!


These holidays are so hard to get through sometimes and it seems no different right now. Sorry I've been a little MIA, I had to get my gallbladder removed after having an attack not to long ago. Now that that's done I feel I can get some Christmas stuff going. I feel like it's put a huge dent in my timeline though, I'm running out of time to get the girls gifts together along with still shopping for myself (is that just us or do you do the shopping for yourself as well? Sometimes I don't mind to much cause I get exactly what I need:) )  Is there anyone all done with your shopping? (ya jealous!) I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving week!! I'll be back tomorrow with some great cleaning tips!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...