Friday, October 28, 2011

Pots and Pans

So for some reason it seems like everything is about my kitchen, maybe that's because I love being in it now! But there are always things that can be cleaned and fixed up in there. So I found this awesome blog that had this post about cleaning your pans...check this out!


That's totally how my pans look! So what's the recipe to clean it you ask? Easy just baking soda and hydrogen peroxide! Take about 1/4 cup baking soda and pour in the peroxide to make a paste, rub it on the area you wish to clean and ta da!!
I'll totally be trying this out this week cause all my pans could use it and whats the use of buying new ones when I can clean up the old ones I have that work just fine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...