Thursday, November 10, 2011

Christmas...

I can't believe that Christmas is right around the corner. I can just say I'm usually really really excited for it and love shopping and getting gifts for everyone but this year...it's just stress. I think it's cause every time I walk out to the mailbox, another medical bill. I swear they never stop coming. So it's time to get creative and I can't wait to show you some of the things I've come up with. Number one thing I'm excited for is a gift for my husband. We all know that each of us have a different "love language" and for my husband is the touch/time together. So with that in mind I'm putting together date night ideas. There will be 12 envelopes, each one will have a different idea for that month with everything we need for it inside. Then at the beginning of each month we'll open the envelope and decide what day will work best for us...a guaranteed date night at least once a month! So, when I'm all done I'll have 12 different date night ideas for each of you. I'd love to hear some of your ideas and what you guys love to do for date nights, ideas?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...