Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pantry Organization

So I'm not the expert when it comes to organization but it is a love of mine. For my birthday this last year all I wanted was a day to myself to organize:) silly I know but I just love it. So for Christmas I received some boxes for my pantry to organize. I was like a little kid on Christmas morning, I just wanted to play with my "toys"! So I took before and after pictures so you can see what I have done...and guess what, it still looks like this! I love that it's working for us!!

Before:


After: 

Highlights:
Here is where the kids food is...baby food in one and snacks in the other (perfect for my husband who always has a hard time finding a snack for our two year old!)


This shelve was the biggest improvement...the chip shelve! Finally I can see what we have!

And the awesome idea I snagged from Pinterest. Perfect for us cause as you can see we don't have a very big pantry and our kitchen isn't much bigger so this works GREAT!

Now all I have to do is label each container and it will be complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...