Monday, January 16, 2012

Stress!

Today is my day to vent about being a stay at home mom. I think we all have those days where we think to ourselves is it worth it? Can we really afford for me to stay home? And today is my day...it's been a very rough few days for me with many highs and lows and I'm sorry I haven't posted the last few days. I had the opportunity to work from home and didn't receive the job:( my heart broke and I seriously could just crawl up in a ball and cry all day. We struggled keeping me home with the kids and trying to get my husband through school. Today I've decided we need to "just keep swimming". I believe that's going to be my motto through these hard times. We can do it and we will do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...