Saturday, April 14, 2012

I can do this!



I've been thinking lately that I'd like to find things to do with my girls that we enjoy and that would make them feel special. I want to spend that one on one time with them especially as they get older! I saw this great list of ideas off of pinterest (my addiction) and just LOVED what she listed!!

A few of my favorites were...

- Movie Night: Friday nights are movie night with popcorn and chocolate cookies!

- Late Night: Each child gets a night were they can stay up 10 - 15 minutes later then when everyone else goes down making it they're special time!

- Lunch Date: taking your child out of school to lunch once a month during they're regular lunch time at school (that way they're not missed out on school work!)

You can check out her whole list here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...