Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Really Great Marriage!

(thanks PixieDust photography for the pic!)

I just love this blog that my husband found...that's right my husband found it and had me read over it (was that a hint that I need to work on some of them?!). I really loved it and yes I need to work on some of these for sure! Check out their list of things to do for a REALLY GREAT MARRIAGE! They have thoughts that are great, even goes down to the basic of speaking kindly of each other and to each other and even saying thank you! I just love they're list and explainations why!!

Here's a few of my favorite:
  • Exercise and stay fit
  • Have sex as often as possible
  • Do not blame anyone for your unhappiness
  • Say thanks to each other - a bunch
and the list goes on! Check it out for yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...